We are looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working Trade Mark Paralegal to join our dynamic Trade Mark Support team. The role is varied and includes all aspects of Trade Mark prosecution, from filing through to registration.London
Duties will include:
• Filing new Trade Mark applications directly at the UKIPO, EUIPO, WIPO and Irish IPO, as well as sending instructions to foreign associates worldwide.
• Processing incoming post both official and from foreign agents. Monitoring all incoming email traffic received by the Trade Mark department, saving and sending where appropriate.
• Drafting and sending letters to clients and associates.
• Sending costs estimates in relation to new filing programmes as well processing and completing the new client onboarding process.
• Quoting and processing the full range of Trade Mark recordals such as assignments, licenses, change of name/address as well as many other day to day Trade Mark support tasks.
• Candidates should have substantial experience of working in a busy Trade Mark Support department.
• Knowledge of working with Inprotech would be an advantage.
• CITMA Paralegal qualification is preferred but not essential.
A competitive salary and benefits will be offered. This role is hybrid office/remote working, with a minimum of 2 days per week from our London Bridge, London office.
Why join us?
Keltie is an exceptional IP firm with a reputation for providing excellent client service to a range of small, medium and large clients around the world. Chambers and Partners ranks Keltie among Britain's top ranked patent and trade mark firms and we are one of the fastest-growing IP firms in the UK, with brand new offices in Cambridge, East Anglia, Dublin and Galway.
Interested? If so, please get in touch and tell us why you think we should meet. Please send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com.